Monday, March 9, 2009

More Snow Monday



Above are a couple of quick shots out my office window. In the top photo you can see the snow coming down, yet again. The second photo is just the wonderful view I have from my desk chair. :)

I'm looking forward to spring so I can get some color in my photos. Everything has been white thus far!

Yesterday I started reading The Shack by William P. Young. This book was recommend by my friend Sarah and even though I'm only half way through it I feel safe in saying if you haven't read it, you're missing out. It's a book I cannot put down. I can't wait to find out what happens next and I have an aerobics class tonight so I probably won't have a whole lot of reading time. I will make another entry here once I have finished reading it...perhaps opening up some discussion.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty view out your window indeed:)

    Gee my name two post in a row, I feel famous. Glad you are enjoying the book. Once you post about the book I have a few friends that Im sure would love to leave a comment or have a discussion. I sugested that as well on facebook:)

    ReplyDelete