Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday


Here I sit watching the last 3:41 of the superbowl....hoping Arizona is going to get their act together. They were looking pretty good, but it's sad at this very moment. I didn't have a favorite but like to see a close game.

Went snowshoeing earlier today (you'll notice a pattern in my posts) and took some photos of the snow. I'm not a photographer, but love to click away. Here is some of what we saw:

I thought this little tree looked like it had a hat on :)....Stacy couldn't see it.


Nikki enjoying our view.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna try that snow dance again & see if I can get even half of that here in VA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you don't want half of what we have!....There is so much snow here. I'll try to get a photo of the front of the house tomorrow so you can get an idea of the amount.

    ReplyDelete