Friday, January 30, 2009

First Friday

Here I am writing my first entry thinking to myself, "I can't believe I let Sarah talk me into doing this." I don't really know what I'll be writing about or who will be reading this but as much as I enjoy technology I had to give it a try.


This is a learning as I go experience, so bear with me. I suspect there will be more photos of my dogs here than any human being should be subjected to viewing, as they are my favorite subjects.

I snowshoe most everyday, and if Stacy isn't with me than it's me and Nikki. Nikki LOVES the snow. Above she is smelling something good....she does this all the time. She also buries her face in the snow and pushes the snow along as she walks. Crazy dog.

2 comments:

  1. Im so excited for your blog!!!! If anything maybe you will motovate be to get off my butt & enjoy more the outside world has to offer.
    Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps.
    Love the snowplow dog:)
    I really need spell check here on this little comment thingy:)

    ReplyDelete